Yoga for Butt
In the buttocks, there is a dense concentration of the gluteal muscles.Women especially find it difficult to shed the flab in this area. It is difficult to tone the gluteal muscles, but yoga for butt can be the solution. Yoga is a holistic exercise regimen that can effectively tone, tighten and strengthen the butt.
Yoga for Butt
There are certain yoga poses that target the butt area and help to remove stubborn fat from this region. However, yoga practice does not yield instant results. You need to regularly perform the poses for a few weeks before expecting to see the desired effect. Also, to reduce weight from one specific area you need to lose overall body fat. Therefore, an all-round approach is required including a healthy diet and disciplined lifestyle besides yoga for butt.
Different Yoga Poses for Butt:
- Stand up straight and keep your legs apart slightly.
- Your arms must be at the sides.
- Now, bend down towards your legs.
- Raise the arms up above the head and squeeze the upper legs together simultaneously.
- Bring your palms together.
- Bend forward slightly to straighten the spine.
- Keep the arms straight.
- Hold this pose for about a minute, which might be initially difficult, but will become easier with practice.
- Return to original position.
Downward Dog Pose for Butt
- Go down on your hands and knees on the yoga mat.
- Lift up your knees and rest the body on your hands and feet.
- Try to keep feet flat on the floor.
- Straighten the spine and lower the head. You should form a triangle shape with your body.
- Try to stay in this pose for about a minute.
- Keep trying to lift the butt up into the air.
More Yoga for Butt Poses
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Chakrasana – Wheel Pose (Supine)
- Sarvangasana – All-Parts Pose
- Sirshasana – Head stand
- Butterfly Pose
- Plank Pose
- Cat Pose
- Celibacy Pose
- Angle Pose
- Wind Releasing Pose
- Triangle Pose
- Hero Pose
- Sun Salute
Yoga for butt is an effective method to give you that taut and toned butt you always wanted to flaunt. A few weeks of yoga is all you need to sport a slim and trim butt that you can flaunt in your thong or bikini.