Yoga for Breasts
Breasts do not contain muscle tissues and are composed of fat. Hence, to augment or reduce them, the exercises need to work on chest muscles which uphold the breasts. Yoga for breasts works on the muscles in the upper back and chest and helps reduce, enhance and tone the breasts.
Yoga Poses for Breast Enhancement
- This is a simple yoga pose.
- Sit comfortably and bring your palms together in a praying mode.
- Now, press the base of your palms tightly against one another.
- Keep pressing for five seconds and then release.
- Practice this pose for a minute continuously.
- You can do this exercise two or three times every day.
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Lie on your stomach and touch the floor with your chin.
- Put your hands on the floor and raise your upper body.
- Ensure the body weight is supported by your arms and toes.
- Raise your head and take a deep breath.
- Hold the breath for a few seconds and then exhale.
- To start, do only a few rounds of this pose.
- Push-up exercises like this can help to enhance your breasts.
Yoga for Breast Reduction
To reduce breasts, styles like Power yoga and Ashtanga can help as they burn excess flab. Paschimottanasana (Spinal Stretch) can help to deal with several abdomen and chest ailments. Another effective pose for smaller breasts is Shirshasana (Head Stand). But, this is a very difficult pose and needs the careful guidance of an experienced yoga teacher. Another effective yoga for breasts pose is Viparita Karani (Inverted Leg Stretch) which uplifts the breasts by battling gravity that pulls them down. Dwikonasana (Double Angle Pose) and Ushtrasana (Camel Pose) strengthen the pectorals and correct your body posture. A good posture can take away years from your breasts and make them look uplifted and firm.
More Yoga Poses to Reduce Breasts
- Fish Pose
- Wheel Pose
- Semi-Wheel Pose
- Arm Stretch Pose
The above poses reduce extra flab in the chest region and make the breasts look smaller. Pranayama breathing exercises also help to reduce the size of breasts by tightening and strengthening the chest muscles.
Yoga for breasts is both versatile and effective. Specific poses help to enhance or reduce the breasts. Depending upon your need, do yoga and pranayama for healthier and more attractive breasts.