Yoga for Beauty
Yoga can enhance your beauty and help retain your youthful looks even as you age. The face is the mirror of the mind. Yoga poses and meditation make our mind calm, and our inner beauty is revealed to the world on our youthful and glowing face. Read on to learn about the efficacy of yoga for beauty.
Yoga for a Beautiful Body
Yoga is a great detoxifier and also aids in weight loss. Consistent practice of yoga can tone our posture and body flexibility. Yoga poses remove toxins and improve blood circulation. This gives a healthy glow to our skin. Yoga strengthens our immunity and help us live free from diseases. This robust health is reflected on our skin. It is not surprising that movie stars all over the world practice yoga to stay trim and slim.
Yoga Poses for Beauty
The following poses are known to improve blood circulation, and reduce stress and tension:
Pranayama for Beauty
Pranayama floods our body with oxygen and revitalizes the body organs. Practice the following pranayama techniques for about half an hour each day:
- Anulom Vilom
- Rhythmic deep breathing
Yoga Stress Reduction
Shavasana (corpse pose) is ideal to soothe our stressed mind. It gives complete relaxation. You can also practice yoga nidra to get sound beauty sleep. Meditation is another proven stress buster. It improves confidence and concentration, and strengthens the nervous system.
Yoga Diet For Beauty
- You should adopt a nutritious and healthy diet.
- Your daily diet should include whole grain cereals, nuts, sprouts, milk, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
- Fruit and vegetable juices are also recommended.
- Avoid carbonated drinks, coffee and tea.
- Reduce consumption of junk and processed food.
How to Get Glowing Skin
- Drink plenty of water every day as it flushes out toxins and keeps your skin hydrated.
- Practice laughter yoga to maintain cheerfulness.
- Practice detachment while eating. You should not try to appease your taste buds. Avoid excess eating and drinking.
- Do not lead a sedentary life, but keep yourself active.
- Take bath daily to keep your skin fresh and clean.
- Get a body massage regularly as this promotes blood circulation and skin health.
- Try to get about eight hours of quality sleep each night. If your mind is restless due to lack of sleep, it will affect your beauty and health.
Practicing yoga for beauty will convince that a holistic and healthy method like yoga is far superior to using cosmetics, which only give skin-deep beauty. Besides, chemical-based cosmetics have undesirable side effects. So, to improve your outer and inner beauty, practice yoga regularly, starting today.