Fundamentals Things to Exercise Pranayama: The Time
Do you know why the time which you choose to exercise pranayama is very essential? There are some reasons you should know about this matter, especially if you want to achieve the benefit from pranayama. Through this article, we present you with information about the reasons – why time is one of the most important things to exercise pranayama.
Positively, by reading this article you will derive so many benefits which might be useful for you and your loved ones.
Happy learning about pranayama!
Points of Focus about Time as a Fundamental Things to Exercise Pranayama:
- It would be easier for you to select spring (Vasanta Ritu) or autumn (Sarad Ritu) to exercise Pranayama.
- During Vasanta Ritu and Sarad Ritu, you can attain success in pranayama without any troubles or difficulties.
- Match your time to exercise pranayama with Vasanta Ritu and Sarad Ritu In your country accordingly.
- It would be better for you not practice pranayama in the summer, neither afternoon nor evening.
- In case you want to exercise pranayama during the summer, you can exercise in the cool morning.
- The suitable time to practice pranayama during time is from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- Try to increase your pranayama exercise steadily up to three hours (180 minutes)
- Once you are able to exercise pranayama along with asanas and meditation steadily for three hours, you have reached the mastery level of pranayama.
- If you need to, ask a yoga teacher to accompany and guide you. A yoga teacher would also increase your progress significantly.
Based on the explanation above, you can read that your option about time to exercise pranayama has a significant contribution to your success.
In the next article, we will write about other fundamental things to exercise pranayama, the qualified person (Adhikari).