Expanding Yoga Poses Names – Sitting Twists and Inversions Poses
Do you know how many poses in yoga along with their names? It would be better if you know the names both Sanskrit and English. Inside this article, we would like to give you information about yoga poses names, especially sitting twists and inversion poses names in expanding yoga poses.
How long have you learnt about yoga? Apart from their names (which we will give you inside this article), yoga has so many benefits for your body and mind.
Here are some examples of yoga benefits:
- Increases flexibility
- Removes all energy blocks in your body
- Tones your body by removing excess flab
- Stimulates internal organs of your body
- Helps in proper functioning of your internal organs
It would be better for you to practice yoga poses routinely for a healthy body. Different poses are adopted for different purposes, for example, a specific ailment or better fitness.
Ask for guidance from an expert will help you to practice with the right poses which are suitable for you.
Now, you will be provided with information about sitting twists and inversions poses names. You will see the names written in Sanskrit and English. Optimistically, you will get useful information about yoga from through article.
Happy learning about yoga poses names!
Sitting twists poses
- Parivrtta Virasana
- Parivrtta Balasana – Rotated child’s pose
- Parivrtta Upavista Konasana – Rotated seated angle pose
- Parivrtta Janu-Sirsasana – Rotated head to knee pose
- Parivrtta Padmasana – Rotated lotus pose
- Pasasana – Noose pose
- Ekapada sirsasana – One foot (down) headstand pose
- Parivrttaikapada-Sirsasana – One leg revolved headstand pose
- Parsva-Sirsasana in Virasana – Headstand twisted to the side with lower legs in hero’s pose
- Parsva-Sirsasana – Headstand twisted to the side pose
- Ekapada Sarvangasana – One foot (down) shoulder stand
- Parsva Halasana – Side plow pose
- Supta Konasana in Sarvangasana – Supine angle in shoulder stand
- Sarvangasana Dvi – Shoulder stand II
- Urdhva-Dandasana in Sirsasana – Upward staff in headstand pose
- Parsvaikapada Sirsasana – One foot to the side headstand pose
- Karna-Pidanasana in Sarvangasana – Ear-pressure pose in headstand pose
- Ekapada Sarvangasana – One foot (down) shoulder stand pose
- Parsvaikapada Sarvangasana – One foot to the side shoulder stand pose
- Parsva Karna Pidanasana in Sarvangasana
In the next article, we will write about backbend poses names in expanding yoga poses.