What Are The Advanced Yoga Mudras?
All physical and mental problems can be rectified by practising pranayama, meditation and yoga asanas. Performing mudras while practising any of the above will give you more effective results. Some of the advanced yoga mudras include:
Advanced Yoga Mudras:
- Bend your middle finger such that the tip should touch the palm and cover the finger with your thumb.
- Leave the remaining fingers straight.
- People with impaired hearing get the most benefit out of this mudra. Unless if there is a physical defect, hearing can be restored in a matter of days.
- It also helps in relieving vomiting sensations during journeys and nausea.
- Many problems related to the vertigo can be solved easily.
- Practise for 3 to 4 minutes every day to clear ear problems. Do not continue the practise after the problem is rectified.
- Most commonly known as Mritsanjivani mudra.
- Close your index finger such that it’s tip touches the palm, on top of this finger touch the tip of your thumb with the tips of your middle and ring finger.
- The small finger should be left free.
- This mudra is a life saver since it works as an injection during heart attack.
- If practised regularly, it can be a life insurance in preventing tachocardia, heart attacks, palpitations and depressions.
- Touch the tip of your thumb with the tips of ring finger and little finger.
- Leave the index finger and the middle finger straight.
- This mudra can be practised with both the hands.
- It increases vitality by activating the root chakra or the muladhara chakra.
- This can be practised for half an hour in a day or, it can be practised in three 15 – minutes sessions at different times of the day.
- Bend your index finger such that it touches the ball or base of your thumb.
- Now gently press the index finger with your thumb, and rest the remaining fingers
- This mudra, especially, eliminates flatulence.
- It has to be practised for fifteen minutes, three times a day.
- Once the problems are cleared, the practise should be stopped.